Dear Valued clients,
We are bringing Into force this cancellation policy.
At La Bella Vita beauty Therapy we understand that sometimes you may have to postpone or cancel your appointment.
Before making an appointment with us we would like to make you aware of our cancellation policy. All that we ask is that you would let us know if you cannot attend your appointment within 24 hours which allows us time to book clients that we often have on our waiting list.
We will text or email you the day before as a reminder and if you are unable to attend please contact us within 24 hours. Alternatively, if you would like to personally call we would only be too happy.
Failure to inform us within 24 hours of your expected arrival or no show on the day will result in subsequent appointments requiring either a 50% deposit or a Visa card number to secure bookings.
If regular occurrence to fail to inform us occurs less than 24 hours notice then 50% of the service will be charged. On the day cancellations and no shows 100% of the service will be charged.
Note: We know there are exceptional situations beyond your control, which we would not dream of charging for, especially if you reschedule but please understand and acknowledge our terms, we are only trying to run a business, no shows late clients, and last minute cancellations can deeply affect business.
Collecting Personal Information
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, chat, via surveys or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to any of our services, search for a product or service, place an order or enter into any financial transactions through our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time details); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, traffic data, location data and any other communications data, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), or if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide, and we may combine that information with other information we receive from or about you. We may also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about changes to our service; and/or
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act 1993.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Our credit card and debit card payment processing agents. We know how important it is to protect the security of your credit and debit card information. For that reason, we have contracted leading payment services agents to store those details securely. When you provide us with your card details, and if you instruct us to save your card details for future transactions, we retain only part of those card details, before sending them to our payment services agent using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts the card details while they are transmitted. Our payment services agents will then securely store your card details in accordance with their own security protocols, and electronically confirm to us each time that you wish to make a transaction if your existing card details held by them are still valid. Sharing your card details in this manner helps us ensure that your card details are securely stored at all times and that once transmitted we do not hold your card details.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach their target audience. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets (but will continue to be subject at all times to any pre-existing commitments to you regarding privacy).
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- All information you provide to us is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS) before being stored on our secure servers. Our servers may be located in New Zealand or elsewhere, and may be operated by us or our contractors but regardless will only be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and under strict obligations requiring them to keep your information confidential.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and that you do not use the same password on a different website or application.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You can always choose not to provide us with any information, or to disable Cookies (as discussed in our Cookies Policy), though this may affect your ability to access or use our Website or any particular features of it, and we may not be able to process transactions with you.
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- The Privacy Act (“Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you by us. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $50 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you and we will make best efforts to complete within 5 working days.
Terms of Service
We provide services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. Besides, you will obey the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services before you use them. We reserve the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. La Bella Vita may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and La Bella Vita has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify La Bella Vita of any unauthorised use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
Refunds and Returns
La Bella Vita Beauty allows for returns and exchanges if you've changed your mind about a product.
All returns and exchanges due to change of mind are subject to a 30-day return and exchange policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in its original purchase condition - packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- This return policy does not apply to items, which have been stated as non-exchangeable or non-returnable.
- For online orders, shipping costs associated with the return of the product will not be covered by La Bella Vita Beauty.
- Your rights under any applicable consumer law are additional to and not affected by La Bella Vita's return and exchange policy above.
To return an item, you can pop into our salon - 4/1024 Beach Road, Torbay (Next door to Plunket) or ship the item back to us.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
National, New Zealand shipping only.
Free Local Pickup Instore.
Free Shipping on orders over $200
Flat Rate courier shipping: $6.00 including GST.
Rural Flat Rate courier shipping: $9.95 including GST.