Eyelash Tint and Eyebrow Shape
Eyelash Tint Eyebrow Tint and Shape (all)
Eyelash Lift and Tint
Eyelash Lift & Tint + Eyebrow Tint & Shape
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
The great thing about a Lash Lift is that it is a very low maintenance procedure that perms and curls your natural lashes uplifting them to appear more noticeable, however, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48hrs.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Avoid swimming Use of Sauna/Steam or bathing however it is possible after 48hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye makeup for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24hrs.
Following these simple steps will prolong and maximise the effect of your lash lift and tint. Results can last up to 12 weeks depending on your individual hair growth cycle.
Enjoy your new lashes!
LASH + BROW TINT AFTERCARE
- Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
- If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area.
- If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice
- For the first two hours please avoid any water contact on the lashes or brows
- Do not sleep on your face.
- Avoid hot water or steam on the face or near the eyes.
DAY 3 & Continuously:
- Please refrain from all attempts to rub the eyes or lashes.
- Avoid oil-based products, this will allow the tint to dissolve faster
- You will Notice Effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades.
- Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster– Use a gentle foaming cleanser.
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting.