Progressively permanent hair removal, used forminor areas(upper lip, chin and face )
Electrolysis - 15 Minutes
Electrolysis - 30 Minutes
Electrolysis - 45 Minutes
We use quality hot wax for our brazilians, bikini, underarms and a special gentle wax for facial hair. We never double dip, only use fresh disposable waxing spatulas. we often check and regulate the wax temperature so we can assure you you are in safe hands.
Upperlip or Chin
Upperlip and Chin
Upperlip,Chin and eyebrow wax
Face wax , upperlip,lowerlip,sides of face & eyebrows
Full Leg & Bikini
Brazilian - 1st Time
Or over 8 weeks
Brazilian - Up Keep
Every 4-8 Weeks
We specialise in male waxing.
Chest or Back
Back, neck, shoulders and chest
Back, neck and shoulders
Male Brazilian - 1st Time
Or over 8 weeks.
Male Brazilian - Repeat
Every 4-8 Weeks
BEFORE YOUR WAX
Here’s a couple of tips to lessen the pain (and increase the longevity of the hair-free feeling).
- If you’re really worried about the pain and haven’t had waxing before then take 1 or 2 paracetamol or Nurofen about 30-45 minutes before your appointment. This can help reduce the surface discomfort and also acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Make sure your hair is long enough to remove completely from the roots – it should be at least 0.5 centimeters. If you’ve shaved the area within the last few weeks it might take a couple of waxes to get your hair into a cycle of growth that allows the most effective wax finish.
- Exfoliate 24-48 hours beforehand. This will help remove dead skin and lift the shorter hairs allowing for the wax to more easily grip the hair.
- Plan to wax after your period. Your pain threshold is higher in the week after your period than beforehand. Generally, you are more sensitive to pain just before and during your period.
AFTER YOUR WAX
It’s normal to have a little bit of redness and a prickly heat-type rash appear after a wax. This should disappear after a few hours and is normally due to a histamine reaction. Waxing removes the hair at the root, it’s important that you keep the area clean and bacteria-free. This means:
- No sunbathing for at least 12 hours (have your waxing done at least the day BEFORE you go on holiday)
- No swimming spas or saunas for 24-48 hours
- Avoid applying any topical lotions for at least 12 hours (fragrances and other lubricants can cause a burning sensation)
- Also, avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria-free
As your skin closes over the follicles, the next consideration is to ensure you prevent ingrown hairs. This is when new, often softer hair can get trapped under the skin. A few simple measures can easily avoid this situation.
- –Use a soft brush or exfoliating glove to gently buff the area every 2-3 days – this is particularly important after about day 3 through to about the 10-day mark. It doesn’t need to be hard scrubbing, just a gentle exfoliation.
- Use a product like PFB to roll over the area after showering. This product contains lactic acid which helps ensure dead skin cells are buffed away allowing your hair back through the follicle opening.
- Keeping your waxing regular will make your next wax a whole lot quicker and less painful as well as reducing the density of hair and have it grow back sparser and thinner